Come back throughout the week for updates. (And while you’re here—and if you’re looking for another way to procrastinate—check out Time Magazine’s list of the “25 Worst (We Mean Best) Infomercials.”)
- HW: Read / Take notes on pp. 111-125 in text book. Read / Annotate “Magnasoles” AP Prompt (click here for a copy).
- HW: Read / Take notes on pp. 125-131 in textbook. Complete activity on page 128.
- In-class: Review activity on page 128. Editorial analyses.
- HW: Finish editorial analyses; work on finding source for research (due Friday). Weekly Blog Challenge posted online for Week of 3/8-3/14.
- In-class: Brainstorm editorial topics. Review types of organization (classical, rogerian, “commonplace”).
- HW: First source for anthology due Friday. Period 4 WBC blog post due Thursday night.
- In-class: Review editorials, organizational methods
- HW: First source for anthology due tomorrow. Period 4 WBC blog post due tonight.
- In-class: Organization
Continue “Letter to Birmingham Jail”
- HW: Period 1 WBC blog post due Monday night. Read “Letter to Birmingham Jail” in textbook. Outline King’s argument in notebook – Due Wednesday, 3/16.